What You’ll Do
ATTRACT | CTC isn’t different in what we do, but we are different in how we do it. Our recruiting methods of sourcing talent are no exception - that’s where you come in. As the Talent Scout [TS], you’ll spearhead the marketing, attracting and sourcing of best fit candidates on AND off the market. For this to happen, you’ll dive into learning our “how” and what it means to be a dream entrepreneur at CTC. But it doesn’t stop there, since CTC is different in how we do what we do, we know diversity is the key to keeping that going. It’s top priority that the demographics within CTC represent the world outside of CTC. If this excites you as our TS, we’re excited to partner with you on hiring the most talented, interested, and effortful talent across all races, ethnicities and orientations.
COLLABORATE | No person is an island, that’s how the saying goes, right? Well, you get the idea. We’re a rapidly growing company and while you’ll be partnering on all recruiting efforts as our TS, you won’t do it without support. Working hand in hand with the Sr. Recruiting Manager, you’ll tap into CTC’s hyper concentration on people and company culture where the goal is simple; make CTC an employer of choice in the eCommerce/DTC space. But it doesn’t stop there, collaboration on pacing, timing, fulfillment and retention across all hiring managers and CTC executives will be more than happenstance.
ANTICIPATE | Where there is growth there is planning and the Differentiation Dept prides itself on #planfulness. As our TS, you’re here for it. Working with your Sr. Recruiting Manager, you’ll anticipate the hiring needs of CTC rather than reacting. As the TS, we’re depending on you to be forward-thinking and mindful in approach considering timeline, questions, and long-term solutions. Solving for the here and now is only a bandaid for the present, we’re looking to anticipate what’s to come for the future CTC.
What Success Looks Like
- Identifying future CTC hiring needs and proactively source potential hires. Coordinating with hiring managers to identify immediate staffing needs in different areas and departments. Sourcing will be your middle name. You’ll source and phone screen applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn, Professional Diversity Network and other professional networks.
- Developing networks of potential candidates and industry professionals. Use your expertise to assess candidates’ information, including candidate profiles, creative/digital portfolios and references. You’ll find entrepreneurs who will pour into CTC’s ecosystem and supplement its culture, knowledge, skills, and abilities, by bringing their authentic selves to our remote world.
- You’ll schedule and conduct phone screen interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and virtual in-person interviews – if needed.
Identifying future CTC hiring needs and proactively source potential hires. You’re not shy about Diversity Equity and Inclusion [DEI] efforts, you’re committed to increasing the BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ makeup of CTC’s demographic.
- Partner with Sr. Recruiting Manager to update and/or create recruiting procedures and workflows to ensure hiring managers, teams, and candidates have a positive and engaged experience. Sourcing talent, while delicately balancing cultural fit & expertise.
- Partner with Sr. Recruiting Manager to ensure the application and interview process for a candidate is an on brand experience, since retention starts with your first impression. Collaborate with the Sr. Recruiting Manager to ensure employer branding is consistently showcasing CTC as an employer of choice, embodies CTC culture, and markets to attract new entrepreneurs ready to chase their dreams.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- 2 + years of recruiting and sourcing experience, preferred. 2+ years in screening and interviewing top talent experience, preferred. 2-3 years of customer service experience, preferred.
- Proven success collaborating with hiring managers and creating a culture of teamwork and collaboration. Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential. Google expert in Drive and Calendar.
- Skilled in the use of ATS, HR database, and ASANA or relevant project management software preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail.
- Must have a unique combination of humility (willing to do the dirty work) and ambition (vision for what your future holds).
What We’re About
We’re storytellers, buyers, builders, designers, coaches, partners, leaders, entrepreneurs of our own lives, and in our hearts, we at the Common Thread Collective (CTC), are dreamers.
With an untraditional take on marketing, CTC is a digital sales agency aimed at helping entrepreneurs of all stripes achieve their dreams.
A job is a job is a job. At CTC we don’t hire you for a job. We believe careers are a catalyst for your future self - because we’re not just interested in who you are, but in who you want to be. Come sell stuff online, tell stories, build websites, shape brands, create process, scale accounts, and help fellow entrepreneurs turn their dreams into reality.
We’ll come alongside you and care for you in your pursuits by offering full-time CTC entrepreneurs:
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits that fit your lifestyle and goals
- 401k program with a 3% company match (post 90 days employment) to bring out the investor inside you
- 4 weeks of paid time off on top of Holidays, your Birthday and the week of Christmas paid. Go get your R&R on so when you’re at CTC you’re firing on all cylinders
- A wellness reimbursement program that inspires 360 degrees of health: mentally, physically, and spiritually
- Two monthly sessions to tell a mental health guide your dreams as an entrepreneur in our Tell Me Your Dreams (TMYD) program. To top it off, we provide you with resources to realize your dreams through our Dream Fund
To be considered, please provide us with a cover letter on why you are interested in working at Common Thread Collective along with your resume. Click below, or send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Talent Scout Position' in your subject line to apply.