What You’ll Do
LEAD | Imitation is the biggest form of flattery - so they say. Well, let’s prove 'em right. As the CSM, you’ll set the tone of what it means to carry out exceptional customer service to our clients, lead by example so to speak. Our Growth Guides [strategists that oversee client success] will depend on you to help them pinpoint how they can “WOW” our clients, help them achieve their dreams and capitalize on the largest potential return on investment. CTC is in the business of building lifetime value (LTV) with our clientele, don’t you want a say in how we do that? This role is ready for your influence, so are our people and our clients!
COACH | Simply put, when our clients win, we win. And we love to win for our clients. As a CSM, you’ll work on deepening partnerships and building that LTV - it’s about that long term potential. What’s more, you get to turn some of the best parts of what it means to grow LTV with a client inwards, and build that with your direct reports. As a leader at CTC, you get to coach your team through success. For us, this means keeping it real on feedback and expectations. We say we have a dream culture at CTC, but it’s not enough to talk about dreams. As our CSM, you’ll get to help your direct reports achieve their dreams through intentional coaching and direction as well as help our clients achieve their revenue dreams. Then, we’ll party in celebration.
COLLABORATE | Essentially, we will leverage your marketing genius for use with our most important clients; you’ll be their outsourced CMO, building more CMO’s in your direct reports. You’ll work with your team to learn our client’s business and industry, to strategize ways to provide them with the most value our partnership as an agency has to offer. You’re going to take an insider look and deep dive into where our clients are in their business lifecycle. Then, through your direct reports, you’ll work closely with their leadership to consult on how to develop their marketing programs to produce scale and long-term sustainability. Your role taps into all other services at CTC: paid social, creative, retention and more - you love collaborating and bringing all the puzzle pieces together to form the big picture. We like that about you.
What Success Looks Like
- Lead your team of ecommerce growth strategists to achieve revenue targets. Effectively hire and onboard new ecommerce growth strategists.
- Responsible for coaching and career development of team. Collaborate cross-functionally with other organizational leaders to improve internal operations within Common Thread's service offerings.
- Structure, track and improve performance and KPIs. Upselling additional marketing channels.
- Forecast team revenue accurately. Guide ecommerce growth strategists on consultative, client-centric, strategic customer management practices.
- Support team in meeting evolving client needs and cultivate long-term relationships. Lead a rock-star team in achieving their dreams .
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Management and leadership experience required; successful track record of building and developing high performing teams.
- Ability to provide clear marketing conceptual direction and to motivate cross functional teams.
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic digital concepts/programs for brand growth, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs.
- Strong pitching, presentation and communication/ writing skills. Familiar with the fundamentals of Facebook and Google advertising.
- Strong, professional verbal and written communication. Ability to build strategic client relationships.
- Teamwork-oriented with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and business development.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems effectively and tenaciously follow through to ensure client success.
- Results-oriented with strong people and time management skills, highly organized, motivated and driven to succeed.
What We’re About
We’re storytellers, buyers, builders, designers, coaches, partners, leaders, entrepreneurs of our own lives, and in our hearts, we at the Common Thread Collective (CTC), are dreamers.
With an untraditional take on marketing, CTC is a digital sales agency aimed at helping entrepreneurs of all stripes achieve their dreams.
A job is a job is a job. At CTC we don’t hire you for a job. We believe careers are a catalyst for your future self - because we’re not just interested in who you are, but in who you want to be. Come sell stuff online, tell stories, build websites, shape brands, create process, scale accounts, and help fellow entrepreneurs turn their dreams into reality.
We’ll come alongside you and care for you in your pursuits by offering full-time CTC entrepreneurs:
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits that fit your lifestyle and goals
- 401k program with a 3% company match (post 90 days employment) to bring out the investor inside you
- 4 weeks of paid time off on top of Holidays, your Birthday and the week of Christmas paid. Go get your R&R on so when you’re at CTC you’re firing on all cylinders
- A wellness reimbursement program that inspires 360 degrees of health: mentally, physically, and spiritually
- Two monthly sessions to tell a mental health guide your dreams as an entrepreneur in our Tell Me Your Dreams (TMYD) program. To top it off, we provide you with resources to realize your dreams through our Dream Fund
To be considered, please provide us with a cover letter on why you are interested in working at Common Thread Collective along with your resume