Your KPIs are Killing You
Too many ecommerce businesses fall prey to the most dangerous trap of all: Single-channel ROI targets.
Having every channel run at the highest-possible efficiency sounds great. But, a predictable series of behaviors emerge:
- Ad buyers push more and more budget toward remarketing
- Paid search buyers spend all their time (and all your money) on easy-win branded search campaigns
- Your email team focuses their efforts on pushing discounts to boost same-day sale revenue
Everyone’s ROI looks amazing. But, unfortunately, it’s a house of cards.
An equally predictable series of consequences follow:
- New customer acquisition crumbles
- Customer retention deteriorates
- Bottom-line revenue targets get missed
And, eventually, your business as a whole stops growing.
Most ecommerce marketing agencies push levers on your behalf without really understanding or explaining why.
We’re not just here to run your Facebook ads or give your online store a quick SEO tweak.
We care about digging into the unique numbers of each ecommerce brand — case studies can only say so much about future outcomes.
Understanding ecommerce growth means knowing how and why a given business makes money. We believe that a marketing strategy is only effective when it’s tied to profit.
It’s how to translate big-picture goals into real-world outcomes.